Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Organic Condensation

I would say, in my extreme non-climatologist, obscenely uninformed opinion, that it’s Autumn. I didn’t form this opinion by observing the colour of the leaves, or the falling or absence thereof. It wasn’t even a subconscious note in the change of temperature. I’ve decided it’s Autumn because of unsavoury current events in a little World called Laudium. For a minute there, I’m 14 again and sitting at various social events that make me think of words like, “isolated,” “anti-nostalgic,” and for some strange reason, “dementor.” It’s a bit odd to think that my personality has this annoying tendency to insist on pretending to be social the same time every year. The outcome is always the same, so why the hell doesn’t it learn? There are these beings, who, despite the fact that it is impossible to relate to them on any human grounds, have the ability to suck your soul from your body. (Aaah, ok… “dementor”!)
I’m 19 and there it goes this year again so jaap… it’s Autumn!
And alright, they’re pretty but let’s face it, plastic is bad for our planet, people! Honestly, is there anything more disgusting than useless unintelligent synthetic material which simply refuses to decompose… even way after it’s served its purpose? I’m not bitching or moaning or being all bitter. I’m just saying. It’s Autumn, damnit! and it’s… odd ;)

4 comments:

neverBlink said...

i want to comment,but i can't..for fear of being accused of soullessness

CorpseKicker said...

sis... of course you should know that in such a context any sort of soullessness will be well appreciated. (G)

anti-verbose said...

I hate Plastic Autmn Leaves..[-_-]'

CorpseKicker said...

thanks, anti-verbose, i needed someone to have an actual opinion on this.